Susan Heusser,MBA, CCMC
Susan is an Associate Certified Coach, credentialed through the International Coaching Federation. Susan’s long standing organizational leadership background within the Automotive Industry provides her with a high degree of business acumen and a deep understanding of organizational cultures. As a trusted advisor, she partners with executives to hone influence skills, address strategy and cultivate a culture of performance.
Susan’s coaching focus is to help organizational leaders develop executive influence competencies,
paying particular attention to overseeing authorities (i.e. boards and executive leaders), as well as peer, vendor and direct report relationships.
Corporate Experience Summary
- Seamless start-up of captive finance company for Volvo Retailers in the Central Region market
- Planning and leadership of strategic key corporate marketing, advertising and consumer event initiatives
- Management of field personnel overseeing training, advertising, events and promotions for retailers in the Northeast Region
Successfully launched a global Customer Satisfaction reporting system for Volvo’s North American retailers leading an International team from Sweden, Germany, UK, and North America.
Training and Development:
Oversaw development of training initiatives for 400 US and Canadian retailers resulting in both instructor-led and web-based training modules required to meet yearly training curriculum standards.
- Mission: to serve business leaders and teams reach their professional and personal goals
- Passion: to drive organizational and individual excellence and engagement that results in lasting positive change and forward motion
- BS in Organizational Development; MBA in Management; ACC with International Coaching Federation
- Athletic enthusiast participating regularly in a variety of endurance activities – i.e. ½ marathons, cycling, triathlons, marathons
Coaching clients include:
AutoTrader.com, Manheim, Centers for Disease Control, McKesson Corporation, University of Georgia Terry College of Business, AT&T, Molnlycke Health Care, HP, Cox Enterprises, QBE First,
Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, UBS, Raymond James, Brightworth, Ronald Blue
& Co, Ultimate Software, World Vision, Habitat for Humanity, North Point Community Church, BGEA, more…