Brian partners with leaders, teams and individuals to help them be more effective within their organization. Using consultative coaching Brian draws out the skills and talent within those he serves to pave the way for their success. Clients gain insight into their strengths and weaknesses and leverage increased clarity to achieve breakthrough performance for themselves and their organizations.
As a Colonel, pilot and Squadron Commander in the Air Force Reserves with a business background in the aviation and mortgage/real estate industry, Brian offers a unique insight into leadership, teamwork and client relations. Having served as a leader in high risk tactical and combat operations he has developed an understanding for motivating and managing talent in high stress environments. Brian has experience developing leadership and influence skills for individuals and teams in many capacities including strategic planning, delegation, accountability, conflict resolution and organizational culture development.
He has a BBA from the University of Georgia and is a graduate of the Core Essential Program of Coach University, an International Coach Federation Accredited Coach Training Program. Brian is certified in the interpretation and use of Leadership Business DNA and 360 Assessments and the Judgment Index, an assessment tool measuring values based judgment, employee engagement, team strengths and leadership development potential.
- Leadership – brings a unique perspective to the corporate world with over 20 years Air Force leadership experience, including Squadron Commander, Flight Commander, Chief of Wing Tactics
- Training – successfully led hiring and training in the service field of corporate aviation and currently serves as a training instructor and evaluator in the Air Force Reserves
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation – effectively negotiated high value real-estate deals assembling multiple sellers into a unified group balancing their desires and buyer needs with municipality requirements
- Client Relations – extensive background in client and customer relations ranging from consumer retail and the mortgage/real estate industry to corporate aviation and joint training with foreign nationals.
- Board Member – Camp Highland Golf
- Facilitation leader – Starting Point Small Group Ministry
- Golfer, outdoors enthusiast and college football fan