Dean Harbry, PCC
Dean is a Professional Certified Coach, credentialed through the International Coach Federation. He brings a long history of visionary leadership and managerial leadership coaching with individuals from banking, finance, technology, manufacturing, media and sales. As a trusted advisor, he partners with executives to leverage human resources.
Dean’s coaching focus is to help organizational leaders develop and hone their influence skills, paying particular attention to overseeing authorities (like boards and bosses), as well as peer relationships, vendors and direct reports. True leadership influence addresses all of these relational contexts.
Susan Heusser, PCC, MBA
Susan is an Associate Certified Coach, credentialed through the International Coaching Federation. Susan’s long standing organizational leadership background within the Automotive Industry provides her with a high degree of business acumen and a deep understanding of organizational cultures. As a trusted advisor, she partners with executives to hone influence skills, address strategy and cultivate a culture of performance.Susan’s coaching focus is to help organizational leaders develop executive influence competencies, paying particular attention to overseeing authorities (i.e. boards and executive leaders), as well as peer, vendor and direct report relationships.
Corporate Experience Summary
Sales and Marketing Leadership
- Seamless start-up of captive finance company for Volvo Retailers in the Central Region market
- Planning and leadership of strategic key corporate marketing, advertising and consumer event initiatives
- Management of field personnel overseeing training, advertising, events and promotions for retailers in the Northeast Region
Successfully launched a global Customer Satisfaction reporting system for Volvo’s North American retailers leading an International team from Sweden, Germany, UK, and North America.
Training and Development
Oversaw development of training initiatives for 400 US and Canadian retailers resulting in both instructor-led and web-based training modules required to meet yearly training curriculum standards.
- Mission: to serve business leaders and teams reach their professional and personal goals
- Passion: to drive organizational and individual excellence and engagement that results in lasting positive change and forward motion
- BS in Organizational Development; MBA in Management; ACC with International Coaching Federation
- Athletic enthusiast participating regularly in a variety of endurance activities – i.e. ½ marathons, cycling, triathlons, marathons
Coaching clients include
AutoTrader.com, Manheim, Centers for Disease Control, McKesson Corporation, University of Georgia Terry College of Business, AT&T, Molnlycke Health Care, HP, Cox Enterprises, QBE First, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, UBS, Raymond James, Brightworth, Ronald Blue & Co, Ultimate Software, World Vision, Habitat for Humanity, North Point Community Church, BGEA
Brian Ferguson, Executive Coach
Brian partners with leaders, teams and individuals to help them be more effective within their organization. Using consultative coaching Brian draws out the skills and talent within those he serves to pave the way for their success. Clients gain insight into their strengths and weaknesses and leverage increased clarity to achieve breakthrough performance for themselves and their organizations.
As a Colonel, pilot and Squadron Commander in the Air Force Reserves with a business background in the aviation and mortgage/real estate industry, Brian offers a unique insight into leadership, teamwork and client relations. Having served as a leader in high risk tactical and combat operations he has developed an understanding for motivating and managing talent in high stress environments. Brian has experience developing leadership and influence skills for individuals and teams in many capacities including strategic planning, delegation, accountability, conflict resolution and organizational culture development.
He has a BBA from the University of Georgia and is a graduate of the Core Essential Program of Coach University, an International Coach Federation Accredited Coach Training Program. Brian is certified in the interpretation and use of Leadership Business DNA and 360 Assessments and the Judgment Index, an assessment tool measuring values based judgment, employee engagement, team strengths and leadership development potential.
Corporate Experience Summary
- Leadership: Brings a unique perspective to the corporate world with over 20 years Air Force leadership experience, including Squadron Commander, Flight Commander, Chief of Wing Tactics
- Training: successfully led hiring and training in the service field of corporate aviation and currently serves as a training instructor and evaluator in the Air Force Reserves
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation: effectively negotiated high value real-estate deals assembling multiple sellers into a unified group balancing their desires and buyer needs with municipality requirements
- Client Relations: extensive background in client and customer relations ranging from consumer retail and the mortgage/real estate industry to corporate aviation and joint training with foreign nationals.
- Board Member: Camp Highland Golf
- Facilitation leader: Starting Point Small Group Ministry
- Golfer, outdoors enthusiast and college football fan
Bobby McGraw, Executive Coach
Bobby helps individuals and teams leverage the power of clarity and focus. Bobby’s coaching focus is to help organizational leaders raise the leadership lid of their organizations, grow in skills of influence, and shape an intentional culture. Bobby has worked with many senior leaders, managers, non-profit directors, front-line workers, and everything in between.
Bobby routinely works with:
- Leaders who feel like they are their own worst enemy
- Second-in-command leaders who want to serve their leader and organization well from the second chair
- People who are promoted or hired to lead something they didn’t start
- Non-profit leaders who are struggling with funding and recruiting volunteers
- Teams who want to fine-tune their mission, purpose, and values to create an intentional culture
- Introverted leaders whose voice needs to be heard
- Leaders who want to be free of the overwhelm
Bobby serves as a trusted advisor using practical tools and proven assessments to help leaders and their organizations experience breakthrough performance.
- Mission: Helping others discover and live their best
- BA in Liberal Arts, MDIV in Biblical Studies, completing coaching certification
- Served in the Air National Guard
- 20+ years of non-profit work
- Avid water-skier
Dean Harbry, PCC
Corporate Experience Summary
- Mergers & Acquisitions: In banking environment, oversight for all FTE and complement management in multi-bank acquisitions, linked to corporate budget and human resource planning
- Information Technology: Created national IT infrastructure from scratch in financial services environment, with strong team development
- Operational Management: President and COO with oversight responsibilities for IT, Human Resources, Marketing, Finance and Program Development
- Consulting: State government, educational institutions, financial professional firms, law firms, auto industry, medical research, nonprofit institutions, boards of directors, corporate leadership training
- Medical Research: Statistical reporting, developing and managing medical research databases
- Mission: to create clarity in next steps, promoting forward movement
- Premise: a “shift” is the basic unit of human change
- BA in Organizational Management; completing MA/PhD in “Professional Coaching and Human Development” at International University of Professional Studies
- Avid runner, completing over 20 marathons to date
- Passion for corporate climate and culture development